Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Our campus Career Center can help you!
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
You can visit their website here or visit their office on the second floor of the Berger building.
What can the Career Center do for me?
- Answer career-related questions
- Assist in choosing a major
- Decide what to do with my major
- Job search
- Apply for employment/internship positions
- Critique resumes, cover and thank you letters
- Mock/Real Interviews
- Career Fairs
- Graduate School
- Plus, a good cup of coffee
Follow the Career Center on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
(From Career Center Website)
Library Assistant/Archives Director